Sep 16, 2008

Nothing Else Matters: Cover by KudaNai



Let me just start off by saying that there is no video?

This would be one of those "I can't believe I'm actually doing this" kind of things but I was bored and... what the heck.

This was recorded some time around 2006 I believe. I can remember doing it using an old busted microphone that i got for like 30rf or something, sitting by the computer one night, trying to figure out Sonic Foundry's Acid Pro (now Sony's Acid Pro.) It took a couple of tries (my farther kept barging in and spoiling the takes) to get it as it is. Not that it's much anyway.

Bess is my guitar by the way. I've since bought another one (named Venus because it's much much prettier) and I don't really play with Bess (left her back in Male' under the care of "bro") That's a picture of him playing with it, courtesy of andhu

on with the music :)

DOWNLOAD
or LISTEN: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment